I swear people can sometimes give you the dirtiest looks for your appearance. Like, I'll just be sitting in a park eating a cookie and people will be looking at me like 'oh my god! look at that girl. Why is she eating a cookie? she's so fat already I don't think she needs the extra carbs!' Or whatever people are so obsessed with for some reason I don't really care about, it's one freaking cookie like relax. ooh no I'm gonna die after eating one little cookie. Well, you know what? I'd rather die from eating a cookie being happy and fat, than dying a depressed little girl who hasn't eaten a single cookie cause she's afraid of looking like me.
I'm telling you right now, I'm proud of what I look like. Yes, it hurts when people make fun of me for the way I look but you learn to just brush it off because the only reason that people make fun of the way another person looks is because they are insecure or they want to feel bigger than people who they think are beneath them because they are 'prettier', 'perfect' or' miss "I always have the newest things"'. Guess what 'prettier is just a label, nobodies perfect and as for having the newest things? They are just material things. Don't have people like you because of what you have, get people to like you for you because I guarantee that half of the friends those kind of people have are just friends with them for the stuff they have.
My advice to you , if you have ever gone through this, Is to love yourself for the way you are. Do what I do, brush it off because people are just trying to make you feel bad, and as for the people who rub it in peoples faces that they have all the things that everyone else doesn't have? say that's nice cause you will have something that they will probably never have.....It's called friends.
I'm sorry that I was ranting, and half of those paragraphs up there probably make no sense at all, but I had to get this off chest 'cause this is something that people do to me all the time and I think it's pointless.
Okay, I'm gonna end this post before I start another tirade.
I encourage comments of all kinds. positive or negative (but I prefer positive comments XP). I love you....BYYEEE!!!!!
CHEZCH OUT IndianBoyPranksY0U :D
ReplyDeletePower to the cookie lovers! be yourself and don't listen to people who are that shallow
ReplyDelete