Thursday, October 18, 2012

HALLOWEEN!!!!

I love October. Not because of Thanksgiving, when you get to eat your heart out and might possibly explode from over eating, but because of HALLOWEEN!!!!

I absolutely adore Halloween because you are allowed to dress up in freaky, crazy, weird or funny costumes and not be criticized by people who would probably think that you belong in a mental hospital if you dressed like that any other day.

There is another part of Halloween that I just love is, you guessed it, the candy. There is no other time of the year that you can take candy from strangers and not have it be weird.

I adore Halloween and I get so into the Halloween spirit that I go a LITTLE crazy. An example of my craziness is that last Halloween I went trick or treating, and yes I still go trick-or-treating even though I am in high school......I'm not gonna pass up a chance to get free candy. Last year I went  dressed as a zombie witch. I did such a good job making myself look deceased that parents started pulling their kids away from me, and the people who have actually seen a GOOD zombie movie started to run away from me.

I plan on going trick-or-treating this year as a giant Elmo. Then after Halloween is done I plan on walking around a mall in the costume with my friends dressed as big bird and cookie monster. Here's a picture of the Elmo costume I want:




I am going to be the most bad-ass person going trick or treating this year and you better bet that I am going to go walk around a mall in this costume yelling "I'M ELMO!!!". It's going to be awesome!

Well I don't think I should bore you anymore.

I encourage comments of all kinds. 'till next time....BYYYEEEE!!!!!

oh ya and don't forget to check out another blog that I absolutely love. here's the link: http://pinkdragon-journal.blogspot.ca/search?updated-max=2012-08-07T23:18:00-04:00&max-results=2&reverse-paginate=true

ok now this time for real.....BBYYYYYYEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment