Monday, October 1, 2012

life lesson #002-first impressions



First Impression


First impressions. They can either be good or they can be bad. No matter what kind of impression you make, first impressions are always important.

I remember the first time I ever made a bad first impression. It was really bad. I don't think Ive ever been more embarrassed in my entire life, but that was one of the rare times that I knew that I made a bad impression. Most of the time I don't think that anyone knows that they are making a bad impression. They may just be thinking that they are just being themselves, but sometimes being yourself could mean being incredibly obnoxious. Trust me, I know.

The point is that I suggest being yourself, I always will suggest being yourself, but wait until you get to know the person a little bit more until you start to act like your normal, crazy, self. Just wait, it'll help.

As I post more (which I hope I will do) you will notice that I will start to rant, and it may get a little annoying, just sayin'. :)

 I encourage comments of all kinds. Positive or negative ( but personally I prefer positive XP). And I will talk to you later. I love you..........BYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: