Tuesday, October 9, 2012

RANTING (again)


You may notice that I have done something different but this video means a lot to me because this guy is saying something that I have been trying to say to other people , as well as myself, because all my life I have had people tell me that I am not good enough or that I don't matter and I have been told that so many times that I have actually started to believe it. That may not be the point of this video but this is really something that I have to get off my chest. 

The whole point to this video, to me, is that you should be able to express who they really are  without having to feel the need to hide behind a false image that they have created. As long as you have people who love you or even just like you, for you, that's all you need.

I've, somewhat, gotten over the fact that I won't be good enough for certain people and I'm okay with it. You'll learn in life that not everyone is going to like anything about you. Even if they act like they are your best friend.

And just to make it clear I am not looking for sympathy because I'm not good enough for a lot of people. I'm ojkay with that, and you should be too.

I'm open to comments of all kinds. Until next time.....I love you BYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment