Friday, September 28, 2012

life lesson #001-Introductions

 


Well, I guess I'll start with introducing myself. My name is Chelsea. Hi. I love art, reading, music, and you.

 I don't know if this applies to the rest of you but most of the time the people I end up getting introduced to become some of my best friends. Still there are those very awkward intros. You know them. The ones that make you want to run away and hide. I know I've had them, and I'm pretty sure that you've had them too. There are also those few introductions that have people leave thinking of you as their worst enemy and that's what I want to talk about. I've had my share of enemies after just a simple 'hello'.

It bugs me. You don't know me. you don't have a right to even say one bad thing about me. How can you say you don't like me when you never even tried to get to know me? Am I the only one you hate after one meeting? probably not, but it still hurts when you talk to me like you've known me all your life and have actually gotten to know me when you haven't. 

My advice to you about these very weird, and kind of discriminating introductions, is to be the happiest person you can be when you are around them (and everywhere else for that matter). It drives them crazy to see that you are as happy as you have ever been after meeting them. And this applies to everyone you have ever met or will ever meet who has/will dislike you.

People have been putting me down my whole life and I've learned to just brush it off and keep going. There is no point in obssessing over just one little person. you have people who love you, for you, I know I'm one of them. I know I love you because your not acting like someone your not. Regardless of all this ranting hard times that people will put you through, Love being introduced to new people. Not all people will be as bitter towards you as other people will be. Like me. I may not know who you are right now, but I hope you will learn to love yourself as much as I do.

I encourage comments of all kinds. Positive or negative ( but personally I prefer positive XP). And I will talk to you later. BYYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment