Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween costume change

Hey so in my last post I was talking all about being Elmo for Halloween. I was so excited for it. I couldn't wait.

well, guess what.

I can't be Elmo. :(

I was so sad that out of all the places I went to, not a single store, had a freaking Elmo costume..........but they did have my back up plan.

KERMIT THE FROG!!!!!

you know that really screwed up thing from the muppets? ya him.

here's a picture:


lol I'm gonna scare little kids...... :(

Ok, I'm done here.

I encourage comments of all kinds and please please PLEASE!! follow me

until next time.....BYEEEEE

Oh ya and don't forget to check out these videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wE-wGrGQo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p63FjAnzkKc

one made me laugh and one made me...well i honestly don't know what it made me feel but i liked the video, and i hope you do to.

love ya,.......BYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment